Skip to content
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery of our products is standard based on collection.
- After placing an order, we keep the customer informed of the production and delivery time. As soon as we know when the complete order will arrive, we will make an appointment with the customer for collection.
- If the customer is still unable to pick up the order, it can always be discussed to send the order or perhaps to come and deliver it yourself. There are extra costs involved.
- Shipping of orders will be based on size and weight.
- If the customer wishes to have it sent to his / her address, we will request a price from the courier on the basis of the size and weight and provide feedback to the customer.
- Smaller orders are sent via the PostNL parcel post.
- If the order is somewhat larger, it will be sent with the parcel service from DHL.
- This would then most likely be sent by pallet.
- In some cases we will take care of the shipment and we will deliver the order personally.
- This can be discussed in advance in consultation.
- The order size does play a major role in this.
- For example, we will not visit you personally for an amplifier only.